Due to a couple of scratches, changes and adjustments…
We now have 2 Sessions with 2 Flights per session.
Please check the FINAL roster.
COVID-19 Protocols: St. Louis City is still under a mandatory mask order
We are required to wear facial coverings while inside any enclosed public space. Fully vaccinated or not, all those that enter, must wear a mask.
ATHLETES: will be allowed to remove your mask while on the platform. This will be the ONLY exception.
EXPIRED USA Powerlifting Memberships!! There are a few…
Please get this taken care of as soon as possible. HERE.
FOOD: There are several great food options within walking distance from The L.A.B.
Parking: The links below are pin drops to the specific parking lots starred on the map below. There is also lots of street parking
ATHLETES: We will be using all Eleiko competition equipment and combo racks. If you know your rack heights you can enter them early. ENTER RACK HEIGHTS.
Coaches and Spectators: ALL Spectators and Coaches are required to pay an entry fee. Purchase early and save! Pre-sale is $10 or $15 at the door.
Pre-Sale entry passes can be purchased here. Limit 1 Coach per Athlete
Volunteer!! We could use more help!! To ensure things run smoothly, please bring your friends, bring your family, hell, I don’t care, bring your enemies. But PLEASE encourage people to help. Share this link with them to VOLUNTEER!!
Rick Miller Photography will be on site to capture the day’s events. DON’T LET THIS AWESOME OPPORTUNITY PASS YOU UP!! Rick is offering you the ability to hire a Professional Photographer for a fraction of the cost. Pre-Ordering your V.I.P. Package allows YOU, the Athlete, to have priority coverage. Don’t let that PR or State record go unremembered! Don’t even think twice about this. Rick does awesome work and is a huge fan of our sport. Get the details here
Schedule: 1 Day, 1 Platform, 2 sessions
- Saturday, October 16th:
- Session 1: 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Flight A (11) – Youth Teen & Junior Women
- Flight B (12) Teen, Junior & Masters Men
- Athlete Check Ins Open: 8:30 am
- Weigh Ins Open: 9:00 am
- Weigh Ins Close: 10:30 am
- Rules Briefing: 10:40 am
- Referee Meeting: 10:50 am
- Lifting Starts: 11:00 am
- Awards and Drug Testing Protocol: 3:00 pm
- PRIME TIME!! 3:30 pm – 6:30 pm
- Flight A (9) Teen (1) Women (2) & Men (6) Open
- Flight B (5) Women (5) Men
- Athlete Check Ins Open: 1:00 pm
- Weigh Ins Open: 1:30 pm
- Weigh Ins Close: 3:00 pm
- Rules Briefing: 3:10 pm
- Referee Meeting: 3:20 pm
- Lifting Starts: 3:30 pm
- Awards and Drug Testing Protocol: 6:30 pm
- Session 1: 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
Weigh Ins: Weigh ins will be done by lot numbers. AGAIN WEIGH INS WILL HAPPEN IN ORDER BY LOT NUMBER. If you miss your name being called, you will have to wait until the next round. So, if you are concerned about your weight, please arrive early.
- Youth competitors (13 and under) MUST weigh in wearing their singlet & t-shirt and be accompanied by a parent, guardian or coach. There are no exceptions to this rule.
For more details Legacy Series FINALS Event Page
Personal Equipment and Rules of Performance: Please review the Lifter’s Handbook and brush up on your rules of performance. Likewise, please make sure you have all of the REQUIRED personal equipment to compete. If you fail to meet these requirements, you will not be allowed to compete. Equipped lifters fall under much tighter scrutiny and your supportive gear (SQ/DL suits and BN shirts) MUST be on the IPF approved list. Knee wraps must fall within technical specs of the IPF approved equipment.
- Non-supportive singlet (REQUIRED)
- T-shirt (REQUIRED)
- Briefs (REQUIRED, NO BOXER BRIEFS, NO BOY SHORTS.)
- Socks (SHIN LENGTH SOCKS MUST BE WORN DURING THE DEADLIFT PORTION OF THE COMPETITION)
- Shoes (REQUIRED – SPORTS SHOES, POWERLIFTING BOOTS OR DEADLIFT SLIPPERS) HIKING/WORK BOOTS OR CLEATED SHOES DO NOT QUALIFY
- Wrist wraps
- Single-ply neoprene knee sleeves without attaching and/or tightening mechanisms like Velcro, clips, or straps
New Lifter Tips: This is a very helpful list to review to help you be prepared for meet day
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Safe Travels! Focus on recovery! And Smashing PR’s!!
Yours in Strength,
USA Powerlifting – Illinois State Chair
“Dream as if you’ll live forever… Live as if you’ll die tomorrow …”- Indian Larry
“Work as if it all depends on you… Pray because it all depends on God…” – Lynne Cooper