And without further delay…
We are just a few days out from The USA Powerlifting Legacy Series #2!! I am SO terribly sorry this is coming in so late. I have a long list of excuses, but do plan to make it up to everyone…
The roster, flights and schedule have all been finalized. Here is the FINAL roster Please look this over and let me know if there are any corrections that need to be made. If you have not gotten your USA Powerlifting Membership updated, please get this taken care of as soon as possible. This will be one less thing to be concerned about going into the competition. You can purchase your membership here.
ATHLETES: We will be using all Eleiko competition equipment and combo racks. If you know your rack heights you can enter them early. ENTER RACK HEIGHTS.
Coaches and Spectators: ALL Spectators and Coaches are required to pay an entry fee. Purchase early and save! Pre-sale is $10 or $15 at the door.
Pre-Sale entry passes can be purchased here. Limit 1 Coach per Athlete
- Weigh Ins:
- Will start at 12:00 pm and lot numbers will be the order of weighing in, AGAIN WEIGH INS WILL HAPPEN IN ORDER BY LOT NUMBER. If you miss your name being called, you will have to wait until the next round. So, if you are concerned about your weigh in, please arrive early.
- Youth competitors (13 and under) MUST weigh in wearing their singlet & t-shirt and be accompanied by a parent, guardian or coach. There are no exceptions to this rule.
Volunteer!! We could use more help!! To ensure things run smoothly, please bring your friends, bring your family, hell, I don’t care bring your enemies. But PLEASE encourage people to help. Share this link with them to VOLUNTEER!!
Rick Miller Photography will be on site to capture the day’s events. DON’T LET THIS AWESOME OPPORTUNITY PASS YOU UP!! Rick is offering you the ability to hire a Professional Photographer for a fraction of the cost. Pre-registered athletes will have priority in coverage and receive discounted pricing. You should not think twice about this. Rick does awesome work and is a fan of our sport. More information can be found here
Schedule: 1 Platform, 1 session
- Saturday, March 27th:
- 1 Session: 2:00 pm – 4:30 pm
- Athlete Check Ins Open: 11:30 am
- Weigh Ins Open: 12:00 pm
- Weigh Ins Close: 1:30 pm
- Rules Briefing: 1:30 pm
- Referee Meeting: 1:45 pm
- Lifting Starts: 2:00 pm
- Awards and Drug Testing Protocol: 4:45 pm
- 1 Session: 2:00 pm – 4:30 pm
For more details Legacy Series #2 Event Page
Personal Equipment and Rules of Performance: Please review the Lifter’s Handbook and brush up on your rules of performance. Likewise, please make sure you have all of the REQUIRED personal equipment to compete. If you fail to meet these requirements, you will not be allowed to compete. Equipped lifters fall under much tighter scrutiny and your supportive gear (SQ/DL suits and BN shirts) MUST be on the IPF approved list. Knee wraps must fall within technical specs of the IPF approved equipment.
- Non-supportive singlet (REQUIRED)
- T-shirt (REQUIRED)
- Briefs (REQUIRED, NO BOXER BRIEFS, NO BOY SHORTS.)
- Socks (SHIN LENGTH SOCKS MUST BE WORN DURING THE DEADLIFT PORTION OF THE COMPETITION)
- Shoes (REQUIRED – SPORTS SHOES, POWERLIFTING BOOTS OR DEADLIFT SLIPPERS) HIKING/WORK BOOTS OR CLEATED SHOES DO NOT QUALIFY
- Wrist wraps
- Single-ply neoprene knee sleeves without attaching and/or tightening mechanisms like Velcro, clips, or straps
New Lifter Tips: This is a very helpful list to review to help you be prepared for meet day
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Safe Travels! Focus on recovery! And Smashing PR’s!!